Fashion Night - AN EVENING DEDICATED TO FASHION

Yesterday was the last day of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Stockholm and the final event was "Fashion Night - AN EVENING DEDICATED TO FASHION"


The evening was arranged together with the shops of Bibliotekstan and Sturegallerian were many of the designer shops invited everybody to have a look at this fall's trends and new arrivals, mingle, get exclusive offers and attend to a range of different activities throughout the evening. I was there with my friend AC and it was very nice!

I won a limited edition collectors box with 
Jean Paul Gaultier's designed Coca Cola light bottles, very nice indeed. 





Tiger's fashion show that closed the week was live streamed from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Norrmalmstorg och I was there watching the show invited by Max Factor. Tiger's fashion show was very nice and my friend and I had a nice time. We also got a nice goodiebag with many produkts från the sponsors ...very good!!








Kommentarer

Anonym sa…
Tack för en trevlig kväll igår, det var super roligt!

Beijos, Carol

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Köttbullar med must

God och krämig Broccoli- Blomkål och potatissoppa